Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Carpool nightmare

Please lend me your advice. How does anyone survive a carpool? I've got girls who don't want to ride with me because I make them wear seatbelts. Hello, its the law. So they tell their moms stories so they can phenagle a ride home with a cute boy.
Sigh.
If I were rich I could just drive my child everyday myself. But I'm not so I can't.
Anyone wanna buy some fertile White Plymouth Rock eggs and contribute to the Help-Elly's-Mom-before-her-head-explodes fund?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe let moms know the real reason! If they aren't wearing a seatbelt in your car I bet they aren't in moms either!! everyone wears one in my vehicle! Even if its 2 in one if I am slightly overloaded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that. According to the moms I'm always wrong. Yesterday the girls stood inside the school frantically calling their moms asking where there ride was. At the same time, I was outside in the parking lot waiting for them. All they had to do was walk out of the school and and look. I was exactly where I was supposed to be. After waiting for them for a half hour I went into the school to look for them but they'd already found another ride home. One mom said her daughter was never riding with me again and hung up on me. I honestly don't know what else I could have done.

    ReplyDelete